Tackling socio-economic inequalities in smoking: learning from natural experiments by time trend analyses and cross-national comparisons
- To develop and maintain a project webpage on the ENSP website;
- To set up a network of interested policy makers, professionals and other stakeholders, and to maintain communication and dissemination with this network;
- To organize one interim workshop with experts and stakeholders, to evaluate the approaches and the first results of the project, and to make recommendations for further work;
- To organize a final project conference;
- To ensure other forms of dissemination, including written materials and teaching.